Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Can I Really Use a Treo?

A month ago I snagged a Treo 600. I was a nay-sayer who believed that the Treo was too large to be a good phone and too small to be a good handheld.


I know when to admit I'm wrong.


The Treo has become as comfortable as my old handheld (all the program from my Tungsten C transferred effortlessly) and even more useful than my GSM Ericsson cell phone. The 320x320 pixel screen is incredible, as are the photos I can shoot with the tweaked on-board camera. It synchronizes just like my old handheld, but with a new twist. Now I synchronize via Bluetooth®! I just walk in, put my handheld down on the desk and then tap HotSync. BAM! DONE!


If it's time to get a new phone (isn't it always time to get a new phone?) and you've got Cingular/ATT, Verizon or T-Mobile - GET a smartphone.


You won't regret it.